|Composition:||29% Polyester & 71% PVC||Finished Width:||2m/2.5m/3m|
|Mesh Weight Per Sqm:||450gsm||Mesh/In(Inch):||56*46|
|Anti-Ultraviolet:||97%||Color Fastness:||GRADE 4.5, AATCC 16-2003|
|Fire Classfication:||NFPA701(USA)||Yarn Diameter:||0.32*0.32mm|
3% Openness Factor Sunscreen Roller Blind Fabric Ready Made Horizontal Blind Curtain In Stock
Features of Sunshine Fabric:
1. Shade, light and ventilation. It can eliminate up to 86% of solar radiation, while keeping indoor air unobstructed and clear view of outdoor scenery.
2. Insulation. The sunshade fabric has good thermal insulation properties that other fabrics do not have, which greatly reduces the utilization rate of indoor air conditioners.
3. Anti-UV shade fabric can resist up to 95% of UV rays.
4. Fireproof. The flame retardant properties of other fabrics are much better.
5. Moisture proof. Bacteria cannot multiply and the fabric does not go mouldy.
6. Constant size. The material of the fabric itself determines that it is not malleable, does not deform, and maintains its flatness for a long time.
7. Easy to clean. Can be washed in clean water.
8. Good color fastness.
Polyester, glass fiber, chemical fiber, etc.
Polyester is an important variety of synthetic fibers, and is the trade name of polyester fibers in my country. It is a fiber-forming high polymer prepared from purified terephthalic acid (PTA) or dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG) through esterification or transesterification and polycondensation reaction— - gather
Glass fiber is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance and an important part of glass fiber fabrics. English original name: glass fiber.
The ingredients are silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, etc. It uses glass balls or waste glass as raw materials through high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. Finally, various products are formed, and the diameter of glass fiber monofilament ranges from
A few microns to twenty meters of microns, equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a hair, Each bundle of fiber filaments consists of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments, which are usually used as reinforcing materials in composite materials, electrical insulating materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit substrates, etc., and are widely used in various fields of the national economy.
Certificates & Tests
1. Color fastness: Grade 8, (ISO105B02)
2. SGS tests
3. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 tests
4. BIOSAN tests
5. REACH certificate
Packing & Delivery
1. Well organized the fabrics;
2. In polybags insided packing;
3. Outside in strong paper tube packing;
4. Package dimensions:
|Composition||29% Polyester, 71% PVC|
|Color Fastness||GRADE 4.5, AATCC 16-2003|
01).Are you factory or trading company?
We are ISO 9001 qualified factory manufacturer, started this business since 2001, now we have 56 sets Dornier weaving machine.
02).What fabrics do you manufacture?
We make :
1.Polyester sunscreen( openness 1%, 3%, 5%, 8%, 10% & 12% etc.)
2.Fiberglass sunscreen(1%, 3% & 5% etc.)
3.Zebra Sunscreen fabric
4.Other customized fabric.
03).What color of your production fabric?
Usually, white, beige, gray, brown, black or as your wish.
04).How many defects on 1 roll( 2.5m wide * 40m long) fabric?
We have the most strict quality control, usually, there is 0 defects in each roll of our regular production series.
For customized series, we will control the defects are less than 3.
05).If I only get small quantity needs for the first order, is it ok?
We can start cooperation in a very flexible way, for first trial order, you can buy only several rolls as long as the item is in stock. If without stock, the MOQ is 1000m/item & width.
06).If I have my own design,quality & color,can you OEM for me?
Yes, we offer OEM service according to clients' request.
07).Can you send us your sample?
Yes, we offer free A4 size sample.
If you have more questions, please contact Groupeve Sales Team
call us +86 28 85333329, Skype ID:groupeve, WhatsApp: +86 19981488059