|Composition:||100% Polyester||Finished Width:||3m|
|Color Fastness:||Grade 7-8||Sheer & Repeat Size:||50mm/75mm|
|Semi-Blackout:||50%||Sheet Size:||Wide Blade|
|UV Resistance:||ABS||Holiday Selection:||Support|
|Usage:||Home. Hotel. Hospital. Cafe. Office||Place Of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
Indoor Shade Window Manual Zebra Blinds Shade Dual Roller Blinds
Advantages of Zebra Blinds:
(1) Zebra Blinds are made of double-layer fabrics. When the curtain is pulled, the two layers of fabric and gauze are staggered due to the rotation of the two sides of the fabric, so as to adjust the light. Zebra blinds are more precise in dimming than fabric blinds.
(2) Zebra blinds do not take up extra space. When the zebra curtains are put away, the curtains are all stored in the box, and when they are put down, they are also within the scope of the window, and will not occupy the space on both sides of the window like fabric curtains. Green plants, air conditioners or other furniture can be placed on both sides of the windows!
(3) Zebra blinds are more healthy and green. Most of its fabrics are made of polyester fabrics, which control formaldehyde and other harmful substances from the raw materials, so you can use it with confidence.
(4) Zebra blinds have a long service life. Compared with ordinary fabric blinds and roller blinds, zebra blinds are not easily deformed and discolored even if they are exposed to strong light, and are more durable. In the long run, zebra blinds are a more cost-effective choice;
(5) Zebra curtains are easier to maintain than fabric curtains. Cloth curtains hang for a long time, and it is easy to accumulate a lot of dust. Ordinary washing machines are difficult to clean, so many people choose to go to specialized cleaning shops for cleaning, which leads to an increase in maintenance costs year by year. The surface of the zebra curtain is treated, and it is not easy to accumulate dust, especially the waterproof zebra curtain, as long as it is wiped with a damp cloth, there is no need for laborious cleaning and no additional cost.
Certificates & Tests
1. Color fastness: Grade 8, (ISO105B02)
2. SGS tests
3. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 tests
4. BIOSAN tests
5. REACH certificate
Packing & Delivery
1. Well organized the fabrics;
2. In polybags insided packing;
3. Outside in strong paper tube packing;
4. Package dimensions:
|Standard Length per Roll||50m|
|Area Mesh Weight||100g/m2±5%|
|Color Fastness||Grade 7-8|
|Sheer & Repeat Size||50mm/75mm|
|Processing Method||Welding or weaving|
|Room Space Selection||Support|
01).Are you factory or trading company?
We are ISO 9001 qualified factory manufacturer, started this business since 2001, now we have 56 sets Dornier weaving machine.
02).What fabrics do you manufacture?
We make :
1.Polyester sunscreen( openness 1%, 3%, 5%, 8%, 10% & 12% etc.)
2.Fiberglass sunscreen(1%, 3% & 5% etc.)
3.Zebra Sunscreen fabric
4.Other customized fabric.
03).What color of your production fabric?
Usually, white, beige, gray, brown, black or as your wish.
04).How many defects on 1 roll( 2.5m wide * 40m long) fabric?
We have the most strict quality control, usually, there is 0 defects in each roll of our regular production series.
For customized series, we will control the defects are less than 3.
05).If I only get small quantity needs for the first order, is it ok?
We can start cooperation in a very flexible way, for first trial order, you can buy only several rolls as long as the item is in stock. If without stock, the MOQ is 1000m/item & width.
06).If I have my own design,quality & color,can you OEM for me?
Yes, we offer OEM service according to clients' request.
07).Can you send us your sample?
Yes, we offer free A4 size sample.
If you have more questions, please contact Groupeve Sales Team
call us +86 28 85333329, Skype ID:groupeve, WhatsApp: +86 19981488059