|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 roll|
|Packaging Details:||Strong Paper Tube|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Usage:||Window Treatment||Packaging:||Strong Paper Tube|
|Color Fastness:||Grade 7-8||Weight:||420GSM|
Blackout Roller Blinds Roman Fabric,
100% Polyester Blinds Roman Fabric
1. Put down the Roman blinds and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust on the blinds.
2. Untie the rope on the back of the Roman shades, pay attention to the washing mark of the shades: washing or dry cleaning.
3. Take out the support bar and lower rail of the blinds.
4. Soak the Roman curtain in a neutral detergent solution for about 5-10 minutes, rub it gently to clean it, and rinse it with water.
5. Dry the back of the Roman shades facing out. Remember not to expose it to the sun to prevent the curtain from fading.
6. After the Roman curtain is dry, it can be ironed at 80-120℃.
7. After gluing the front of the curtain to the front of the track, then tie the rope to the back, put on the thin iron bar and the lower rail, and test whether it can rise and fall normally and smoothly, if there is no problem in the test.
|Item Name||100% Polyester Fabric|
|Color Options||Multi colors|
Certificates & Tests
1. Color fastness: Grade 8, (ISO105B02)
2. SGS tests
3. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 tests
4. BIOSAN tests
5. REACH certificate
Q1: Can we get a sample for reference?
A1: Yes, fabric sample will be free but the express freight will be collected.
Q2: How long does it take to make a sample?
A2: For fabric samples, one day to send.
Q3: Do I need to pay deposit when contract is done?
A3: Yes, 100% deposit within 3 working days is required. Our delivery time is based on the date that your deposit is already on our account.
Q4: Can you provide OEM service?
A4: Yes, we can. It will depend on your requests, and we also have MOQS.
Q5: How can I contact you?
A5: Please contact us by Trademanager, Email, Whatsapp and Phone, also warmly welcome you to visit our company at your convenience.
Q6: What types of packaging do you normally use for your products?
A6: For the package, our usual package is stong paper tube.