5% Openness 29% Polyester and 71% PVC Roller Blinds Fabrics For Window Treatment
Sunscreen fabrics are auxiliary sunshade fabrics that block the sun and the sun’s rays. It’s typically used to cover products, keep them out of direct sunlight, and block intense light and UV rays, among other things.
In general, the shading rate of conventional mesh screen fabric blackout rates is between 85 and 99%, the openness factor is between 1 and 5%, and it is flame retardant. The benefits of sunscreen fabrics, which are formaldehyde-free and never deform, are generally accepted by global consumers, and their highly competitive sunscreen fabrics are being replaced by an increasing number of applications, replacing dreary curtains with a healthy life and a tidy working environment.
The feature of Sunscreen fabrics:
1.Shade, light, and ventilation are all important. It can block up to 86% of solar radiation while allowing for unobstructed indoor air and a clear view of the outside scenery.
2. Insulation. The sunshade fabric has good thermal insulation properties that other fabrics do not have, lowering the utilization rate of indoor air conditioners significantly.
3. Anti-UV shade fabric can resist up to 95% of UV rays.
4. Fireproof. Low and high fire resistance can be tailored to meet the needs of each individual user.
5. Moisture-proof. Bacteria cannot multiply and the fabric does not get moldy.
6. Size that remains constant. Sunshine fabric’s material determines that it is not malleable, will not deform, and will maintain its flatness for a long time.
Why choose us?
(1) Resonable price.
(2) High quality. Groupeve is specialized in sunscreen fabric with full professional and advanced equipment for production and inspection.
(3) Leap can provide you various test reports. Eg: SGS test reports.
(4) One stop purchasing.
(5) Fast response and professional suggestion on all inquiries.
Why Choose Us?
Certificates & Tests
1. Color fastness: Grade 8, (ISO105B02)
2. SGS tests
3. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 tests
4. BIOSAN tests
5. REACH certificate
Q1.How could I get a sample?
A: Before you place a bulk order, the samples are all for free and you need pay for the freight cost. We will return the sample cost back to you when your place first order.
A: Within 7days.
Q3.What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we use strong paper tube to pack the fabrics.
Q4.What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q5.What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.