|Place of Origin:
|CE, SGS, ROHS, GOTS, COLOR FASTNESS TEST, OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100, SHADING COEFFICIENT TEST, CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY, INTERTEK ECO-CERTIFICATION, FIRE RETARDANT NFPA701(USA), GREEN GUARD GOLD CERTIFICATE, ANTI-MILDEW ANTIVACTERIAL TEST, ECT.
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|1 roll for stocked items or depends on different fabric for customized order.
|Strong Paper Tube for screen blinds
|5 working days for stocked cortina motorizada
|L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Trade Assurance.
|50000 m per day per shade fabric
|5 % For Polyester Sunscreen Fabric
|29% Polyester, 71% PVC For Window Sun Screen Outdoor Shade Roller Vertical
|0.7mm For Shutter Jaloezie Sheer Blind Stof
|30 Meters For Outdoor Blinds Shade
|410G Per Roller Fabric
|28x30 For Pvc Roller Blinds
|95% Per Home Window Curtain
|NFPA701(USA) For Car Blind
Polyester Roller Sunscreen Window Fabric,
5% Openness Sunscreen Window Fabric,
Waterproof Jacquard Sunscreen Fabric
Polyester Roller Sunscreen Window Fabric 5% Openness Rate Waterproof Jacquard Sunscreen Fabric
Sunshine fabric is made using advanced textile technology that incorporates UV-blocking properties directly into the fabric. These properties are achieved through various methods, including the addition of UV-absorbing agents during the manufacturing process or the use of tightly woven fibers that naturally block UV radiation. The fabric is typically rated based on its ultraviolet protection factor (UPF), which indicates the level of sun protection it provides.
The main purpose of sunshine fabric is to shield the wearer from the harmful effects of UV rays, which can cause sunburn, premature aging, and an increased risk of skin cancer. By wearing clothing made from this fabric, individuals can enjoy outdoor activities while minimizing their exposure to UV radiation.
Sunshine fabric offers several advantages over regular fabrics when it comes to sun protection. It provides a higher level of UPF compared to ordinary clothing, effectively blocking a significant portion of UV radiation. Additionally, the fabric is breathable, lightweight, and comfortable to wear, making it suitable for prolonged outdoor activities. Some varieties of sunshine fabric are also designed to wick away moisture and dry quickly, enhancing overall comfort.
|In stock items for regular persianas fabric or make to order for special need fabric
|29% polyester 71% PVC
|Mesh Weight Per m2
|1 Roll for stocked items or depends on detailed customized fabric
|By sea/ by air/by express
|All problems will be solved within 1 year after sold if enough pictures and videoes can be offered to show the problems
|Yes,including color, pattern, width, ect.
A 5% openness sunscreen fabric refers to a specific type of sunscreen fabric with a mesh structure that allows approximately 5% of visible light to pass through the fabric while blocking the remaining 95%. The term "openness" in this context refers to the degree of visibility and light transmission through the fabric. A lower percentage of openness indicates a tighter weave and greater light-blocking capabilities.
1. 100% brand new green healthy persianas laterales para sol autos material, with special thermal bonding and cladding technique, which makes our machine of blinds fabric odour free and good to people’s health.
2. Use the Honeywell high strength & low shrink rates industrial use polyester tela de la cortina fiber, makes the estores de tela neat , tight and dimensionally stable, curling selvedge problems, not go distorting or changing shape.
3. Use the good healthy blind material manufacturers material and additives, makes the cortinas rollers roller accesorios fabric soft, It will not go fading or changing colors.
4. The weaving machine is imported, making the strips absolutely straight, make the zip roller blinds shutter fabric perfect, the strips will not go in weave.
5. Strict quality control, make sure low defects rates and every inch of cortinas roller por mayor fabric you buy is all perfect.
Hot Sale Items
Packing and Delivery
1. Well organized zip screen curtain fabric for live room;
2. Insided polybags packing;
3. Outside in strong paper tube packing for curtains fabric;
4. Package dimensions: